Wednesday, September 21, 2011

first post & about me

I guess in my first post i'll tell a little about me. I'm 19, in college, studying art, no clue what i want to do with my life. I honestly don't capitalize, the computer corrects it for me 99% of the time. I've found my soulmate =] You'll hear me talk about him occasionally.

I guess i should talk about the reason for this blog. Over the last few months i have fallen in love with using nail polish again. For the past 3 years i had a job that wouldn't let me paint my nails, and actually destroyed them. In May, however, i got a new job and i can have my nails painted however i want. It was then that i started collecting and it kept growing to the collection i have today. But i get bored with just painting my nails one color, so i decided to spice it up and work on art for my nails so they aren't so boring. I found a few blog sites that i fell in love with and they became my inspiration.

If along the way anyone has any questions or tips for me as i am always learning, please feel free to leave me a comment =]

No comments:

Post a Comment