Monday, October 3, 2011

rite aid is my downfall...

rite aid is my absolute weakness. they alwayssss have polishes on sale and they aren't crappy ones. so i stopped there tonight, with the intention of looking at makeup, and passed by a clearance sign with a shelf FULL of nail polish. omg! i couldn't help myself. sooo i picked out everything that was 99 cents! i love that price for nail polish. the wet n wilds were even BOGO 1/2 off with my wellness card. =D double happy! on top of that i grabbed a few clear nail polishes to attempt on making my own polish at some point.


from left to right: Sinful Colors Envy, Wet N Wild I'm Seeing Double, Sinful Colors Snow Me White, and Wet N Wild Tipsy on Bubbly.

from left to right: Sinful Colors Ciao Bella, Sinful Colors Paradise, 2 Wet N Wilds Clear Nail Protector, and Sinful Colors Seaweed

from left to right: Sinful Colors Casablanca and Sinful Colors Adventure Island.

also, i said i would post the polish i did on my toes. i used Sally Hansen Black Out, and NYC East Village. i really love the transparent teal over the black. sorry for the nail polish around my nails. never got around to that!


detail

No comments:

Post a Comment