Tuesday, October 11, 2011

stupid technical problems

soooo my camera won't upload pictures anymore. idk what is wrong but its pissing me off. it did a week ago but not since. i didn't change anything so idk if something got changed on accident. posted a yahoo answer about it (lol i know) but maybe someone will solve my problem. if notttttt ill have to go out and buy a card reader. i could use my parents computer but that thing is a piece of crap and as soon and i try to figure out which drive is the sd card it freezes on me. sooo i was going to do a post tonight of some of the stuff i got in the mail and also this wonderful nail polish i have on, but i guess that will have to wait =[

p.s.
i think i have enough nail stickers to last me the rest of my life!
hopefully pics tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment