Saturday, December 24, 2011

merry christmas part 1!

first matter of business is my new polish home =D i love this thing so much and already added some early christmas polishes to it giving me hardly any room left! i ordered it from amazon for $40 something and i think I'm going to have to get another if i get too many more polishes. but i love this!
and secondly my first christmas mani! i did this one a week or so ago and I've had ZERO time to blog it. but I've got a few minutes now before christmas eve dinner and present opening to blog about two different manis. i really wanted to do a santa one and a reindeer buttttt calculating the time till xmas i didn't have time for that many manis. sooo i combined the two! i mean santa is always known with this reindeer so it fits right? i think they are both too cute.

i used Maybelline Bordeaux, Sinful Colors Nirvana, Sinful Colors Snow Me White, Sally Hansen Black Out , and the red sparkle snowman polish!

so jolly! he makes me happy =D haha


and you can't forget rudolph! its not christmas without him!

No comments:

Post a Comment