Friday, May 18, 2012

Cirque du Soleil Quidam nails!

Last night I went to see Cirque du Soleil! And OMG was it awesome! Those people truly have an amazing talent! These performers were literally doing things I could never imagine possible, not to mention there strength. After this post I will post some videos of what these amazing performers can do. I was speechless. And of course, I had to do a mani inspired by the show! Here is the picture I was inspired by...

And here is the mani! A LOT of the blogs I have seen lately are featuring gradient nails and I am loving them! They are just so fun to do and there are so many different ways of doing them. You can see that I was inspired by the colors in the background. I kind of wanted to do the buildings but I wasn't feeling all that enthusiastic at the time. BUT, i did use the spiral on the guys outfit; I think he was a clown of some sort?


And then the version of the show was called Quidam, so on my right accent finger I did a big "Q." Sorry that the picture is so blurry, my camera was dying at the time and every time I would try and reboot it, it would just die again. And of course I had to leave asap... but you all can get the picture! 

On top of going to see the show I got some more polish this weekend. I am not the type of person that likes buying an $8 bottle of polish like most of you are. I like to look for deals so that I can get polish for cheaper. So a few nights ago I went into one of the Rite Aids close to me just out of curiosity and found some realllyyyyy good deals! I got 4 Color Club polishes from the Take Wing Collection, one of which I will be showing in my next post. I also got 4 polishes from the Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Jewel Overcoat line. All of these polishes were half off! So I ended up spending $13 for 8 polishes! A pretty good deal I would say! 

No comments:

Post a Comment